February 19, 2026- Thursday

 I had a hard time waking up in the morning for seminary. This often happens by Thursday but it is always comforting to know that tomorrow I will get to sleep in. One day I might have it down where I am used to waking up early each day. After seminary I went to Providence Hill to teach. Today we did soccer because we are studying about Argentina where they are very passionate about soccer. 

When I came home I was a little lazy and just excited to have made it through the week. I put in a simple potato casserole that was in the freezer. It was a nice evening being home and not needing to go anywhere.

The picture below is of Roslyn playing soccer in my class.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday