February 20, 2026- Friday

 School went well. I had lots of people in sewing but because everyone is working on projects of their pick and really I am just there if they need help. Many are able to do everything on their own, there are a number that still need my help but I am able to get around to everyone nicely. I even had a good amount of time to help my children throughout the time. I feel like my kids are learning as they work on these different sewing projects. 

After Friday school I went to Michael's work where we interviewed someone for his work. I am not sure how well it will all work out but we have felt good about her and she was the only one that we called or interviewed which was another miracle. Often the interview process takes us weeks as we have a number of people we call and interview. 

Michael and I then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was yummy and nice to be together. In the evening we watched a couple Psyche episodes.  It was a nice day. Also when we walked in and came home after dinner we walked into a perfectly cleaned kitchen, living room, upstairs, and other rooms. It was amazing! The kids really did do an amazing job cleaning everything up. I forgot to take a picture of the kitchen and after I got home the kids all ate dinner and Michael started cooking granola so the kitchen wasn't as spotless. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday