March 20, 2026- Friday
I woke up at 4am this morning so I read my scriptures and then started on some last minute projects that have been on my mind. I cleaned out the closet with the sewing things and sheets. I ended up having to finish it throughout the morning but I love it. It felt so good to get it done. I have been slowly working on my closet throughout the week and this was like the last piece of the puzzle. I fixed the drawer for the wrapping paper that has been broken forever and then went through all of the things in that closet. It looks so much better and feels good to have it functional. All of the sewing things were in a number of bags and things but I now have them all in this little sewing container. It's beautiful.
Morgan Forest from the ward needed a place for her girls to go so she brought them over in the morning at 8:00 and they stayed until 2pm. I left at ten to help Frances clean out her storage unit. When we got their she got a little overwhelmed so we just took out a couple of things and then went to goodwill and a couple of other places.
Once home I finished cleaning up my bathroom and bedroom area...not perfect yet but looking good. I also finished most of the laundry. The younger four kids went with me to clean Michael's office and then we went to Rosa's cafe and got them all a nacho salad. In the evening Michael and I went to Lowes together. It was a good day.
Something we have done this week that I didn't mention before was the girls and I have made a couple of little sewing projects. We have made some draw string bags and we made a pair of shorts.

Comments
Post a Comment