March 27, 2026 Friday
Evan's birthday celebration. Michael made scones last night for him so I just had to warm them up in the morning. We ate scones and had Evan open a couple of presents then Alden, Calvin and I went to Friday school while the rest of the kids stayed home. Friday school went well. My second period is still really full but I have more of a plan and I just plan on it being that way and move forward with it. After school I went and got Olive Garden for lunch for Michael's work and got some food for our family with it as well which we plan on having for Evan's dinner.
After birthday lunch at Michael's work I came home and had time to snuggle my little Maebryn as she has been really sick with quite a fever. Michael worked on Evan's cheesecake. We watched a zoo show on BYU tv for Roslyn's game time...Evan was upstairs playing game time but he came down to watch the show with us and really enjoyed it.
We then had Evan's birthday celebration. He was excited about all of the Russian Tortoise things and that we had looked into getting him one even though we hadn't found one. It was a good birthday celebration.





Comments
Post a Comment