May 11, 2026 Monday

No seminary, we are done and no choir or orchestra. It was exciting thinking of all of the free time I had. I ended up filling it up and not getting everything done I had planned but it was still a good day. I taught all my kids their lessons except Benson who has his lesson on Tuesday. Also had three other lessons come. I started a new violin student and it went well. I am looking forward to teaching him. I also took one of my other lessons over to the school to give a tour so that filled up a lot of the free time I had but it was still a great day. I also talked to Amanda about pay for next year. I think it will work out well, we will see how it all pans out.

Miracle was that I happened to look at my calendar on my phone just before my new lesson came...I had completely forgotten all about it and was glad that I had put that reminder in my phone.

Maebryn in doing so well starting to play a little on her own. Below I just was looking at the beauty around me and just felt so blessed for the view and all we have here.
This note was on my bed from Roslyn, it is one of the sweetest notes written from her kind loving little heart. Oh how I love my wonderful children.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday