May 14, 2026- Thursday
At school we finished Equatorial Guinea, we learned about family and did a practice learning more of the family and what they are called. Was a really nice low key kind of day.
After school we had a meeting about the last day of school and Amanda provided dinner for everyone which was really nice. I didn't think my kids got to eat but they all ate so I didn't need to do much of anything for dinner. When I got home it was almost time to take Calvin to track and then I picked up Shelly to go the the choir concert at the high school where some of our seminary students were performing.
Below are pictures from Benson and Evan's room. One day when I went up they had this all set up, they love zoo's and now their room is turned into one. I think that would be their dream to open a zoo one day.
On top of the tortoise and by the birds their is papers that tell about the animals just like you would have if you went to the zoo.




Comments
Post a Comment