May 19, 2026- Tuesday

 In my Spanish class we learned a little bit about how and where Spanish is spoken in the United States. After school we had the Chambers and the Jones over to play and I took Calvin to track. It was a great day. One of the miracles of the day was... there are always a couple of classes in any given day that take just a little more effort in the discipline area, I was planning and prepping for those two classes but yet one of the ones that makes it a little more difficult in each of the classes had to be out for one reason or another. This has happened multiple times throughout the year, I have been amazed as soon as I start thinking I am not sure how I am going to handle this situation, the situation is taken away from me. God truly fights our battles for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday