May 26, 2026- Tuesday

 Today in my Spanish class we took the end of the year Spanish test. It was very similar to the test we took mid-year and the results we similar as well. Overall I think everyone did fairly well. 

After school the little miracle was that I had gone running to pick up a package in the mail in the morning but it wasn't there but right as we were driving by the mailbox the mail lady was there making it easy for me to talk to her and get the package that someone had accidentally forgotten to give me the key for. It was a small thing but made things much easier for me that could have been more complicated. 

We had people over to play during lessons and then I took Calvin to track practice where I rested and practiced for my talk. It was a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday