June 15, 2026- Monday

 It rained this morning, which is a huge blessing as I don't need to worry about watering the plants and the rain does so much more for them then even when I water them. I taught the kids their lessons and then I had time to start going through all of the clothes...there was a lot but I was able to get rid of quite a bit and have it to a more manageable amount. Around 11:00 we ran to the library, I got some shoes from someone that was getting rid of some, and we picked up free lunch and made it home in time for me to teach Gavino math. It turned out I didn't have my lessons in the afternoon so I just finished up the clothes and going through clothes with the boys. 

I talked to Amanda in the afternoon and will be doing summer camp the rest of the week. I think it will be good to be there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday