June 16, 2026- Tuesday
Roslyn, Maebryn and I left early to go to summer camp. Alden took Calvin to Weatherford College to take the essay part of the TSI test. It turns out he didn't pass but we think he can still apply for duel enrollment anyways. I had a fun time with the kids at summer camp and the girls seemed to really enjoy themselves. I didn't get anything done for next year but that's okay I will get to that at some point here. We got home just in time to be here with the Jones' who took most of the clothes I went through to give to families that could use them. Shortly after we got her the Hollands and the Aston's came and Coen was here as well playing with the kids.
Benson, Evan, and Roslyn made french toast for dinner. I have started having them go through the cooking book put out by the Good and the Beautiful, so far I have liked it and I think it will be good to know that they have made a variety of things.


Comments
Post a Comment