June 19, 2026- Friday (Leave for trip)

There was a big storm in the night, Michael and I woke up to a tornado warning alarm at 4 am. We got up and started our day a little before 6am and then the power went out right around 7am. I was grateful I got as much done as I had before 7. We used the battery pack to open the garage so Michael could leave. The kids and I then started getting ready in the dark. At one point Maebryn and I ran a couple of errands, I guess when we were gone the power came back on for a few minutes. I reported that it was still off, the power came back on again at one point for about 30 seconds in which we used to turn off everything that was on and turn up the air. (I was concerned just in case it didn't turn on before we left town.)

I pulled out the van and the kids helped me use the battery pack to close the garage. We were then just about ready to go but then the power came back on, which was nice I was able to finish the dishes, fill up our waters...we had also used up the water in the well tank so we didn't have any water. We then started on our way. Picking up Michael at the hotel near the airport where he left his car and then picked up Alden, Calvin, and Benson from high adventure. They all had a wonderful time and it worked out great that it was on our way. We got to our hotel around 9:00pm which gave us just enough time to use the hot tub and swimming pool and get to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday