June 24, 2026- Wednesday (BYU day)
Today we had a nice low key morning and then packed up and drove to Provo. We first went to the bookstore where I let everyone pick something out...we've never done that in the past but I decided to do it this time as the boys are getting close to the time of possibly attending BYU. We then went to the MOA. I loved seeing all of the art. The things in their permanent collection are beautiful and so many are such powerful pieces. Some almost brought me to tears. I am starting to really see art...I think I have a long way to go but as I see all they convey in a simple painting it can be powerful.
We then went to the creamery and the kids all had kids meals. I had a gluten free bacon guacamole burger which was delicious. We went to the Bean museum for just a bit then headed back to Becca's where the kids played, we visited and where she made pizza's in her pizza oven. (All of the food has been amazing, I am hoping to take home some pointers to some simple things I can make that are very yummy) A huge blessing was being able to run my ring in to get cleaned and inspected and then getting gas right by to have the ring ready when I got back from gassing up.










Comments
Post a Comment