June 7, 2026- Sunday

 Fast Sunday and where I did a little of a dry fast on my three day fast journey. Church was wonderful. Afterwards was the break the fast. The kids really seem to look forward to this, it has made fast Sunday a day that they seem to really look forward to. After church I went and visited my friend Maria who really has had it hard the last number of years. It was good to visit with her. When I got home we watched a movie on Lincoln, it was a movie that I wouldn't want to watch on a regular basis but it was inspiring and was really good. I came to see a little bit more how much has been poured into our country. 

As far as the fast goes, I really have felt very well but I do get light headed easily and my legs were cramping, I thought keeping them up during the movie would help, it did a little. After the movie I went for a walk to the mail and that was what really helped the most even though I got very winded while doing so. I will admit I fell asleep excited to be able to eat tomorrow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday