June 8, 2026- Monday

 Today was a full but laid back day as none of the things were stressful. I taught the kids their lessons then had a student named Noah. Right after he left I took Alden, Calvin, CJ, T to FSY. I am hopeful that Calvin can have self restrain on his phone. I got home in time to break my fast. Really you are suppose to slowly break your fast with broth and what not but I went full out eating all of the things that had been saved for me over the last couple of days...pizza, pancakes, some salad and fruit as well. My body seems happy and fine with it though. I had just about 30 minutes to eat all of my yummy things before my lesson at two then I tutored someone from 2:30-3:30. Then taught from 4-5. I made a yummy but simple stir fry that the kids actually liked and then got the kids to bed. It has been a beautiful day.

A couple joys...one is Maebryn and or Roslyn have written or drawn a nice note for me almost every day for quite a few days. Last night I wrote them one and tonight under my pillow was another picture from Maebryn and a very nice thank you card from Roslyn

2. The robot vacuum- I love it our whole house is so much cleaner. It goes everywhere and has done an amazing job.

3. Good books and time to read them to my children

It is a beautiful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday