July 1- Bear Lake

 We basically left right after breakfast for Bear Lake. (I had a stomach ache throughout the night that seemed a little bit like celiac symptoms. It's hard to tell but it did seem like that.) I didn't eat breakfast and then was just more careful today. 

The lake seemed very cold at first and it was cold outside so I mostly burried my legs in the sand but then Roslyn cam and got me to pull me in to play. We played at the beach for quite a while and then I took the girls out on the wave runner and then Benson and Evan and then Michael for just a minute. We had a good time. We then played more at the beach until it was our time for the boat. All of the kids tried the tube but Maebryn fell right in so she didn't  last long. We all got a little too much sun but we did enjoy our time on the lake.

In the evening we had the variety show which went really well!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday