July 15, 2026- Wednesday

 I was going to have the boys go to summer camp with me but Amanda sent out the schedule right before I left and their names weren't on it so I decided they could stay home. I think it was actually good for them as it was a day home without electronics so I think they played quite a bit and when I got home they were all in the kitchen making something. Tomorrow I have them on the schedule to go to summer camp. 

Today was really nice because the one person that was a little hard to deal with wasn't there and they put everyone into 4 groups again which made it so I had two blocks off which was nice. I now have the schedule written out for all grades k-8th. I have also thrown out all of the random worksheets and booklets lying around and have the ones I most likely won't use in a bin out of the way.

The craft was a sling shot which some were excited about but many it was difficult for. The weather was beautiful so Maebryn and I went for a walk and then our neighbors came over to play.

Miracles of the day: Rain came so everything is watered, The schedule at school was changed to make it just what I wanted for a lovely day and I had time to practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday