July 16,2026 Thursday

 Last day of summer camp. Only Alden stayed home today. It was a very laid back day so I was able to get a number of things done in my classroom. I have gone through most of the things that were in there from last year and have started organizing for this year.

In my class I printed off a couple of the coloring activities from Come Follow Me and had those for the first two classes and then for the last two we made little shooters out of cups and balloons and then I let them try to shoot marshmallows into each others mouth, which they enjoyed.

After summer camp I got dinner ready and then went to look at plants at a lady's house that I have been to in the past. I got a handful of plants so I will have a good little project to work on this coming week.

Maebryn was dancing around and wanted me to take a picture of her. She enjoys dancing and all happy things.
The picture below is after summer camp, Roslyn went and found a nice place in the yard to sit and read. The weather has been perfect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday