July 17, 2026- Friday

 It rained quite a bit yesterday so for our yard project today I had everyone weed. It was a perfect day for weeding as the ground was nice and soft. As we weeded we finished listening to "The Amazing Generation" and a youtube podcast done with the author and another person who works with adults on improving their life by limiting their cell phone addiction. They talked about how much smart phones have changed things and how addictive they are, more so then many other addictions. They also discussed how damaging short videos are for our brains especially young growing brains.

After weeding we jumped in the pool and then I headed to Michael's work for birthday lunch. We got chipolte which I enjoyed. Michael and I went for a bike ride and to the church for a lesson with the missionaries and then home where we talked about some things that have been on my mind. We aren't perfect and maybe are far from perfect but we are learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday