July 24, 2026- Friday
Today we mostly worked on getting our stuff done. I did laundry and cleaned up our bathroom and the laundry room. I checked people off on their chores and took Benson to the orthodontist and then got ready for my big weekend date with Michael. He got home at 1:30 to pick me up to drive to San Antonio. We had planned on going to do a session at the temple at 6:00 but we just missed it so did initiatory instead. It was wonderful and perfect as we got to sit in the celestial room all by ourselves for a bit before we headed out to our hotel which ended up being a lovely bed and breakfast. Exactly everything that I have dreamed of when it comes to cute little bed and breakfast. We walked the river walk, got ice cream, went for a boat ride and enjoyed lots of snuggles. It was a wonderful almost perfect trip. The only thing not so perfect was how sweaty we each got walking the riverwalk but it was still lovely.









Comments
Post a Comment