July 26, 2026- Sunday
In the morning I went to Hudson Oaks ward where I played the violin and got to see the Martinez men in their family pass the sacrament for the first time and I got to hold their baby throughout the service. Afterwards I came home where we had Come Follow Me and then went to church where I played the piano for the instant choir. I had completely forgotten about it but luckily it was a simple song. The talks were all wonderful and for our primary lesson we played the ukulele and sang songs and talked about the power of music.
After church the kids had grandpa's class. It was the last one for the book "The Last Castle" that we just finished. My Dad goes into surgery tomorrow so we are going to take a break for a little bit. Michael and I then had a seminary training and then had the Martinez family over for dinner. It was a nice day and it didn't seem stressed for having a few thing that can sometimes stress me...such as playing the violin and having people over for dinner.
I felt God's love as I was able to help and serve.
Comments
Post a Comment