July 27, 2026- Monday
Today we started the day off by going out to work. Alden, Benson and Evan weeded. Maebryn vacuumed the van, Roslyn trimmed the roses and I trimmed the bushes in front so they don't go over onto the sidewalk. It was getting where you had to walk through the jungle to get to the front porch but now you can walk through without having anything touch you. I then had a violin lesson come. After that I had an hour or so where I made a couple of phone calls then worked for just a bit in the school room and in the guest room. I think we are getting close to having those rooms done but at the same times there is still so much to go through in all of the rooms. In the later afternoon I tutored Gavino in math and then gave Calvin his lesson. For dinner I gave everyone an assignment and they all worked on something for dinner. Alden and Calvin made frittatas, Benson and Evan salsa, and the girls a dessert. We also watched a little show from BYU TV while I worked on their picture books. I didn't get far but hopefully tomorrow I can really make some progress. Overall it was a good day...it seemed like I did a lot of little pieces of things but hopefully tomorrow I can finish off a number of the pieces.


Comments
Post a Comment