July 5, 2026- Sunday

 Everyone slept in! We had a quick Come Follow Me and then headed to church where we enjoyed a great testimony meeting and Primary classes. Roslyn was super tired the entire time so we hurried home afterwards. She seemed to perk up after a bit. We finished watching David, the kids broke their fast with cereal. Maebryn gave me a great spa foot treatment. I am very blessed to have such wonderful children.

(I think from getting some wheat it has caused some large mouth sores...they keep getting worse but hopefully I am towards the end of it....I think whenever I doubt if I have celiac something like this happens. At the reunion I was telling Suzanne that maybe I had outgrown it as I hadn't had problems for a bit but said whenever I think that I usually get some sort of contamination and then I realize that I still have a problem. Anyways that is what happened. ) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday