July 7, 2026- Tuesday Swim day
Our morning project was working on the rock wall on the slide and cleaning up the back porch as well as removing some of the sunflowers in the pool area. (When I brush up against the sunflowers I get hives all over me so I have to have a clear path to turn on the slide in the pool area.)
I love having us all go out and work as I feel like we are able to get so much done in such a short amount of time. We have had so many things on our back porch but now we have used all of those things we have had sitting there for different projects. The gardens are looking better, the pool area is looking better, the trampoline is safe, ect.
After our work project everyone went swimming and Coen came over, I ran to the store and then the Jones, Dexters, and Astons came over and a new lesson for Alden. It was a good day and we got Calvin to track on time.
Joys of the day...
1. Yard Projects done
2. Made and taught the girls how to make lasagna
3. Someone found Calvin's wallet that he left at the family reunion and called him and will send his wallet.
4. Got Calvin to track on time and I was able to read Nathan's Glad book while there, which was super good.
5. Got to read with Maebryn before she went to bed. She is getting better and better each time. And the kitchen is clean!


Comments
Post a Comment