Thursday July 2nd- Reunion Continued

 We all had a couple of sunburns and I must have gotten some wheat at some point as my stomach has hurt each of the last couple of nights...so didn't sleep great but it was a good day. We spent the day at the house where we have all been sleeping. I started off by teaching my money class...it was a little different as the kids were fairly young compared to last time I taught it. I would have probably done it a bit different if I had realized that but it was still good. I got my two main points...have and make righteous goals and pay your tithing.

We then rotated through a number of classes- Grandpa taught finances and it was really good, Jon taught on missionary work, and the older girl cousins taught about healthy eating. Debbie and Dave also taught a parenting class. After lunch we played Let's make a Deal and then we went and got raspberry shakes. 

In the evening we had the dance party, slide show, and parent council meeting.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday