August 1, 2026- Saturday
Today was a beautiful day. It started off with a wonderful session at the temple with Michael. Throughout the session I just felt so much love from my Father in Heaven. I really have felt so blessed.
We then went to Natasha's baptism, which was a beautiful service where I got the opportunity to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. Then a few hours later we went to Davina and Giggle's baptism where I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost again and then in the evening Michael and I went to one of his co-worker's weddings. Another beautiful event. It was a great day! When Michael and I came home Alden was reading Bartholemew and the 500 hats to Maebryn. I snapped a picture because that is a story that I read to Alden many many times when he was younger.


Comments
Post a Comment