August 6, 2026- Thursday

 We finished painting and putting mortar on the slide so I think it is basically all done which is nice. The kids also finished painting the swings on the hill. Things are really coming together in our yard. I then got ready and went to meet the teacher at the school. I took a bunch of little odds and ends things that I had gathered to donate to the school. Meet the teacher was enjoyable as I just got to visit with all of the families of my students throughout the evening. Their was a fairly steady stream of people so I really only sat down for a moment or two so the time went by very quickly. Lots of good kids and a few that might be a bit challenging but it will be a good year. I'm looking forward to the year ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday