August 8, 2026 Saturday

 We all slept in and had a late lazy breakfast. After breakfast we did a little bit of work in the yard and I ran to town talk to do our grocery shopping. Alden and Calvin went to the homeschool fair to sell Squeaky Kingdoms and Michael worked on lunch for the missionaries. We had steak that had started defrosted in the freezer, it was delicious. I got home just in time for lunch with the missionaries. After the missionaries left Michael and I went to the temple where we got to see Ethan get his endowments. This is the third week in a row that Michael and I have been able to go to the temple together. I big blessing. We got home in time to eat something with the kids and get everyone tucked in for bed. Picture is Roslyn reading to Maebryn. She had read to her a whole stack of books. Roslyn seems to love reading to her and Maebryn loves being read to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 20, 2026 Tuesday

April 25, 2026- Saturday

April 12, 2026- Sunday